Current laws and regulations generally require electrical plans for buildings, based on the structures’ sizes, characteristics, functions and other parameters.
Electrical plans are also advantageous in those cases where they are not required by law (eg. smaller family dwellings, etc). With the exception of some very simple situations, we believe that an effective, reliable electrical system is the result of an electrical plan that provides the appropriate quality, coordinates the various parts of the system and takes into consideration health and fire regulations.
Our company primarily designs general electrical plans for small and mid-sized buildings and structures. We sub-contract the work for certain areas.
Our company’s main areas of design:
- High-voltage electrical design
- Low-voltage electrical design
- Lightning protection design,
- Surge protection design
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) design
In certain special situations, expertise is required for other tasks, beyond electrical design. These can include, for example:
- Specialized issues in building electrical systems
- Exploration and analysis of causes and effects of damage due to lightning strikes
- Specialize, high-security energy provider systems (eg. TIER I – IV regulations for server rooms, redundancy, secure energy provision, etc)
- Neutral conductor interruption protection systems
- Integrated effects, screening
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- TEMPEST requirements